Thursday, April 12, 2012

Essie wedding collection 2012


 Essie nailpolishes are some of my favorites. I love the colors and the cute names. This years wedding collection from Essie consists of 4 colors, Instant Hot, Like to be bad, Love and Acceptance and Who Is The Boss. I've tried Instant Hot and Love and Acceptance and I really love these two colors. The white rose one is called Instant Hot and has a slight shimmer to it. This might be the color I'll wear on my wedding day.
 Love and Acceptance is a creamy, dusty lilac that is very pretty for spring. This color would look beautiful on a bride too or at the bridemaides. I only put on two coats of each color and that's all you need with these.

How do you feel about these colors from Essie? 
Remember to follow via Bloglovin':)


No comments:

Post a Comment