Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Yves Rocher Review

This review has been a long time coming. I really wanted to try the makeup out for a while, until I would review it...maybe a little too long, since I recieved it late December or January.
Well, I'm really impressed with the things I got to review. There are the loose pearls powder eyeshadow, the  creamy kohl and the eyeshadow brush.

The loose pearls comes in 5 different shades. The powder is really beautiful in color and glides on smoothly. I really love these powders. You can go natural with just a little shine or pack it on for a stronger look. They are really easy to tone out and they contain soothing virgin organic sweet almond. I love makeup with natural ingredients:)
Wow! This kajal is 100% natural. It goes on smoothly and is VERY black, which I personally love. It's very creamy in texture, so you can tone it out for a smooky eye as well as lining your waterline with it and it lasts a long time. I also love that it comes in a container like a lipstick, so it's easy to take with you.
The brush is soft and easy to blend out eyeshadow for a natural look. For a more strong, bold look I would not recommed it, but for a natural look it's great.
Go to your own Yves Rocher online shop here





No comments:

Post a Comment